Wednesday, November 05, 2008

FREEBIE FINDS NOV 5, 08 Part1

Just posting a few links first as a couple of them may be expiring very soon but still valid at time of post. Will try to put up the other 100+ soon as I can.

Tif!!!! Got your message, really so glad to 'see' you again!! I've missed you :) Will write to you later when I get more time :)

Doris, got your message too, THANKS so much, I'm very honoured :) I'll drop by your blog later when I get a bit more time :)

-QPs from Cinzia Loosemore, Papers from Joyful Heart & QP from Digitalfreebies

1. Worn out photo edges from Heather Manning. You have to "purchase" it.
2-3. Freebies from Jacque Larsen. You have to be logged in to dl.
4. Halloween wordart from Shellyrae at SBB. You have to "purchase" it. Limited Time.
5. Addon kit from GiselaB. Weekend only.
6. School font from Lettering Delights
7. Kit from Mama Mia at Designing Moments. You have to "purchase" it.
8. Alpha from ON Designs
9. Register & make a post in this Designing-Moments Forum to get a PM link for this kit.

[no prev] GottaPixel Bunny Hop (freebie varies)
[no prev] Templates from SSD Speed Scrap1 & Speed Scrap2
[no prev] Goodie bag from AmyW

No comments: