Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Twiddledee twiddledum & a Freebie

Now in the midst of copying stuff over to Colin's PC. It's slow going & I pretty much have to twiddle my thumbs while waiting since I dont dare use the hd for downloads or normal PS work which would require using it for scratch again. Surfing's not too fun when you can't immdly dl anything!

I don't have the usual listing but I just saw this - a new grab bag by Melissa Bennett & Micheline Martin - 14 products for $4. I think I'll be borrowing Colin's laptop later to download this :D Also if you like Christine Smith's work, a reminder that her closing down sale ends on Jun 15 - there are some good bargains in her store. Also don't forget to check the regular Tues specials - Vera Lim's 1-2-3 Specials & WAS Page Turner Tues later.

I was reminded of some of my previous layout drafts while moving out stuff that I'm not going to backup and since they're small-ish, I decided to finish one up to give away as a template. This is the preview & what my finished LO looked like.

I havent included any shadows in the template mainly because I wanted to finish it up fast in case PS dies on me again & also it's meant more as a placement guide using your own elements rather than something you actually clip your papers to. This time I actually do like how the LO turned out so I hope someone will like the template too. It may be useful for those small low-res photos (scanned, heritage, ultrasound, mobile pics, etc). Anyways, this is the download link for whoever wants it.

Have a nice day! :)

10 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Beth Nixon said...

Love this template! The strong vertical lines are really unique and eye-catching! Thanks for sharing your talent Ann!

fun2educate said...

Ann,
I'm glad things are going smoothly for you. The lay out is beautiful! I will definitely be scraplifting that one. Thanks for the template.

I hope things continue to go well. My advice...get the grab bag...it is awesome. I picked it up last night.

Have a great day.
Grace

SLKozul said...

Ann - I love it. You should make more of your LOs into templates, you do beautiful LOs.

Ginger said...

OHH LOVE this!!! I will post it tomorrow on my blog :) Ginger

Greenfingers said...

Ouch poor you- all that computer stress. Hope you have resued everything.
Bye Jill

20Birds said...

this template rocks tfs

sunny1972 said...

Love this template I adore the LO thet you have made and think its fab only hope I can do as well!!!

doudou60 said...

super ce template
merci beaucoup

neety said...

What an eye catching layout! Thanks for creating and sharing the template with me.