Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sales & Freebies Jun 6, 08 Part 2

And the sleepless nights continues...! Anyway, in between DVDs and reversi and marbles, I found some additional freebies and might as well post them now since we'll probably be mostly out during the weekend.

Freebie finds:

1. Day 8 of Amanda Thorderson's Tag Album
2. 2 QPs from LorieM lovely for Father's Day
3. QP from ksharonk
4. Love the colours in this kit from Krista
5. Alpha from weescotslass creations
6. Cute papers from Cen's Loft
7. Punky Papers from Pri Rocha
8. This week's Friday Freebie by Jan Hosford at Digitalfreebies
9. QP A Day #6 from Crisdam Designs CT
10. {Sorry, no pic, just saw this & added) GDS Daily Download - Mini Bragbook from Andrea

Note: If you missed Days 1 to 5 of Gotta Pixel's Daily Downloads, they're now available till 9:30 am EST June 7

Sales & Deals:

1. Catrine of Catscrap is having 50% to celebrate Queen of the Day at DST. This one will give me a lot of trouble!
2. Krista has a sale through the weekend
3. SBG's Impression of Peace collab is 50% off
4. Ah! Designs has her Layered Edges 1-4 bundle at 50% off. I'm kicking myself now for previously buying them individually at 50%!
5. Amanda Thorderson 25 - 50% off at Digitals

If I manage to catch up on the rest of my Google reader, I'll be back later. If not, have a Happy Weekend!!

No comments: