Thursday, June 05, 2008

Freebies & Sales Jun 4, 08

I really love today's Freebies:


1. Love this template from the Digichick
2. Lovely QP from Dani Alencar
3. If you bought the $1 kit, you should like this QP from Lori Barnhurst at LDD
4. Day 4 of Crisdam's CT QP Freebies
5. Wordart from ScrapMatters blog
6. Another great template from Sweet Shoppe I love all those layers!


1. A gorgeous QP from Tara Dunstan
2. Multi-photo template from ChrissyW at Elemental Scraps
3. Frame clusters from Traci Reed's CT I like that they have boy & girl version
4. Play-Doh Alpha from Amy Sumrall This would be nice for some of my pics of Mac playing with Playdoh. Now I just need to find some inspiration.
5. Some useful wordart from Sugarplum Paperie
6. Very cute freebie from Jacque Larsen. You have to be registered to dl. Click on 'read more' below the title headers.

Ready to shop some Sales?

1. I won't state it here but if you're a fan of Jacque Larsen's work, be sure to check out her blog ASAP BEFORE Jun 5. I'm heading there after this to stock up!!
2. 50% store-wide sale at Elemental Scraps till Jun 9
3. Manu of SBG has a 25% sale
4. Amy Sumrall of GottaPixel has a 25% sale this month

I'll try to be back later to chat about the Thurs Specials once they're up but in case I'm caught in my playdoh duties, the stores to check out are Funky Playground, Weeds & Wildflowers & Ah! Designs.

1 comment:

fun2educate said...

Good morning,
Wanted to let you know I had so much fun at the hunt for So Sunny yesterday. I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for your blog. Today I see two new designers I know nothing about, so I am off to check it out. Thanks for the list each day.
Grace