Thursday, June 26, 2008

LOs to share & Freebies & Sales Jun 26, 08 P2

Ya ya, I know I said I wont be posting but some more freebies & sales came up & I just had to do a quick post :D I also wanted to share these lovely LOs that were done with my freebie template #3!

Sweet Summer by Beth Nixon

Simply Adorable by Diane (Madi)

[the images are clickable if you'd like to pls leave them a comment]
Aren't they just LOVELY??! I love their own touches to the template & so very thrilled to see it actually in use! Thanks so much, Beth & Diane! :) :) :) I have one more I'd like to share but waiting for permission first. If anyone else uses any of my freebies, pls pls do let me know! My email is the3chickens@gmail.com or you can leave a comment here with a link. Pls let me know too if I may show it off here :)

SALES & SPECIALS

1. Birgit Kerr's Heaven Sent kit is 56% off at SBG.
2. Kim Hill has a new Speak Peek kit out, $3 for Thurs only. This time it also comes with a free bonus of coordinating magnetic words.
3. TDC's 20% New Release Thurs.
4. DesignerDigitals' Thrifty Thurs
5. Scrapgirls has 14.7% off till Jun 30 MST. There is an additional 7.7% coupon for their newsletter readers. I dont think I can post the code but we're allowed to redistribute the entire email so if you would like the code, feel free to email me @ the3chickens@gmail.com & I'll forward the email to you.

FREEBIE FINDS

1. Pressed flowers from Carol Abram
2. GDS Daily Download, a template from Veronica Hurly. You have to 'purchase' it.
3. I've been remiss in remembering to post this everyday. Angela Young's mini album at Digitals is at day 7.
4. Mini kit from Jacq (purple_colourz )
5. Love the colours in this sampler from Miss Huni Buni at SBB. You have to 'purchase' it in the store. I'm not sure but it might be limited time so grab it asap if you like it.
6. This is a totally new find for me - rectangle templates from Renae I'm not able to dl anything now so I'm not sure what the size is. She has oodles of templates so browse through everything.
7. QP from Cardamome & Line Designs
8. Love this cute onesie template from Luann
9. QP from Sweetmade You have to 'purchase' it.

1. Clear alpha from Armina
2. Multi-photo template from Beth
3. Pop top template from Mrs Wresh
4. Brads from LorieM
5. QP from Gina Miller at Shutterfly
6. QP from Bon Scrapatit
7. Tmplate from Lorri
8. Day 5 of Sunshine Studio Wonder Week
9. Kit from Baby Cakes

K, I'm really outta here! (I think :D)

No comments: