Friday, June 27, 2008

Another LO to share & 1 freebie find

OK so now you know that if I say I may be back, I wont be but if I say I wont be, I'll keep popping in :D I just recvd 20bird's permission to post the LO she did with my template#3 and I couldnt wait to show it :)

Arms of Love by Beth (20birds)

Isn't that just precious??! Thanks so very much, Beth!! Image is linked to her gallery so if you can, pls leave her a comment :)

This isnt new but I wanted to highlight this awesome freebie in case some of you missed it previously. It was offered by Dani Mogstad's CT during NSD & still avail till Jun 30. There's also a July desktop in the same post.
I think that's it... Hopefully the next time I'm back, I'll have made a LO to share too!

1 comment:

Webfrau said...

I here ya go Ann - another LO using your template#3. It was really good for tiny photos. Thanks
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=266963&cat=500&ppuser=29334