Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!!!

Wow, I havent blogged since last year! :D But seriously, even without any readers, I thought I was going to be much better about keeping this updated. I don't believe in setting myself up for failure by making resolutions but sigh, guess what my one resolution is going to be??! Anyway, hope everyone had a great NYE & a wonderful year ahead!

Some pics from New Year's Eve..



[Credits: Frame Cluster Freebie by Tina Williams & Whimsical Wonderland freebie collab alpha]

2 comments:

Webfrau said...

Good to see you still alive - people are missing you over at DSP. Pop in and say hello.
You're doing better with your blog than I am - I still haven't posted his year!! Shock horror!

Anonymous said...

Wow so glad to see ya too. I sure miss ya and so glad to look over the photos and see how big Mac is getting and Happy Birthday to you and Mac and Happy new year and Happy Anniversary too. LOL Drop in and say hi every now and then or Email me if you want.. Great to see you are still scrapping. Miss ya Reba