Sunday, February 27, 2011

Freebies from Cinzia

Well I obviously haven't been able to keep up with the blog as I'd hoped! The job turned out pretty ok & Mac adjusted surprisingly well so I decided to work full-time. That's 6 days a week leaving only a couple free hours every night so I've had to let everything else go - kit shopping, blog hopping & even photo-taking. I still try to go through forums & blogs occasionally but it's not enough to keep in touch with all the digi-happenings.

Anyway, on to the purpose of this post, I saw a 50% coupon for Cinzia Loosemore's store (http://www.cinzialoosemore.com) & while doing a quick bit of shopping saw these few freebies in her store & wanted to share.




Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi Ann!!!

I've been away for several days, was catching up on emails and saw one come through from The Chicken Coop and got a HUGE smile on my face!

Glad ALL is working out well for you and your family sweetie. You've definitely got your priorities in order and for that Mac and hubby shall be MOST grateful I'm sure! ;)

I LOVE Cinzia's designs and have snagged a few of these in the past, but will double-check to make sure I've got them! Thank you!:)

SO good to hear from you and hope the new year is being EXTRA good to y'all!

Take care love and I shall be keeping my eyes open for your next post! :D

Love and hugs,
Linda XX