Saturday, July 26, 2008

A LO & FREEBIE FINDS JULY 26, 08

Posting early as I'll be tied up the rest of the day and probably tomorrow as well. Just a short list today but before going to that, I FINALLY have a LO to share! This is Mac when he was about 8 hours old. Most of the photos I took on his birth-day are blurry - wish I'd discovered scrapping already then, I would've taken hundreds instead of only a couple dozen :(

Credits: My Journey Elements, Papers & Alpha, all by Cinzia Loosemore at Digitalfreebies
They're also available as a bundle together with wordart and some utterly GORGEOUS QPs. I really want to get the QPs to scrap the rest of my pics with! :D
FREEBIE FINDS

Sticky
Digitals Daily Download Jul 20 - Aug 4. An album page a day from Jen Maceyunas. You have to "purchase" it.

1. QP from Tami
2. Wordart from Bethany
3. Addon kit from Mimilou
4. Round Qp from DigiScrap4all
5. Kit Part 2 from Purple Tulip Designs Limited Time
6. Mini kit addon from Lindsay Jane
7. QP from Chouk77
8&9. 2 Little Pixels newsletter is out with 2 freebies from ksharonk and Creashens.

1. Nutrition labels from Tina Chambers at DSP. You have to be logged in to dl.
2. CU OV from Pixelfairy
3. Word album from Idzi Bitsy
4. QP from Beckie Wallace
5. Mini kit from Sugarplum Paperie
6. 4x6 double page templates from Curth
7. Papers from Vicki
8. CU Porcupine & Possum templates from The Scrapping Cop
9. Addon kit from TrishH

Mini kit from Dea Spina at The Daily Scrapper. Limited Time. Oh, and for any DSP'ers who might be reading this, you may be esp interested as photos of Amanda, Margie, Emma & Kirsten are on the front page!

K, that's probably all from me till Mon. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Patamomma said...

Thanks so much! Love your site, just found it two days ago. Patty