Friday, July 04, 2008

The Fireworks Test

SSD's From Our Blog to Yours Jul 3, 08



What Your These Fireworks Say About You



You are deeply passionate about a few things in your life
Everything else, you couldn't care less about.
Your passions tend to hold steady over time. If anything, they intensify.
Once you hold on to something (or someone), you don't let go!



Hmmm.. no comment!
The list should be coming soon, at least I hope so. It's kinda long, about 50+ freebies and I keep getting distracted!

1 comment:

fun2educate said...

Glad to see you are still able to type. That means no broken fingers at least! I miss you when you don't show up each day. I know you have other things to do...but what about me??! (HeeHeeHee) How can I stalk when you stay hidden? Don't know why you took the firework test...Girl, you are the fireworks!!
Grace