Thursday, July 31, 2008

F&S JULY 31

So sorry I wont have time to do a listing today :( I just have some reminders on regular weekly sales & a couple freebies.

SALES & SPECIALS

1. DesignerDigitals 30% Thrifty Thurs. And just a reminder the 20% sale is still on - use code 2e4519
2. $1 Thurs at FPD
3. Dirt cheap Thurs at WW
4. The Digichick 20% New Releases. There are also a lot of grabbags on offer.
5. And dont forget LDD's 50% on Last Chance items finishes end-July.

Sticky 1: Digitals Daily Download Jul 20 - Aug 4. An album page a day from Jen Maceyunas. You have to "purchase" it.
Sticky 2: Sunshine Wonder Week Daily Download Jul 27 - Aug 3
Sticky 3: FPD Teacher's Pet. Dozens of kits free to download. You have to register for the newsletter to get the password.


Template from DesignerDigitals. 24 hours only. (Not too sure but their timezone appear to be about 3-5 hours before EST)

CU Bloom Overlays from Cara Mia Designs

1 comment:

Patamomma said...

Thanks so much for tracking down the great freebies, and also the great sales. You are the first that I've found that tracks sales for us. I love that and have bought things I absolutely think I have to have!...lol. I appreciate all the time that you spend for us. Thanks! Patty