Monday, June 02, 2008

Freebies & Sales Jun 2, 08

Kapooey! I made a major boo-boo yesterday in listing the actual 4shared link to Jan Crowley (Queen of Quirk)'s freebie instead of to her blog! I was surprised to see a renewed surge of visitors from Digifree and only realised the error when I saw a Thanks comment from Maria/Digifree. I've already amended the link, my sincerest apologies to Jan Crowley and visitors from Digifree!!

These are the freebies I downloaded today:


1. Part 4 of Summer Garden kit from Mandy Mystiques. The earlier parts are still available.
2. Chaos Lounge's Candy Jar Challenge Freebie. You have to 'purchase' the freebie in the store
3. Day 3 of the Tag Album from Amanda Thoderson
4. From Natalie Bird Designs
5. Frames from Kylie Moore
6. An addon to Amy Sumrall's Round 4 Scrap Orchard SYTYCD contest
7. Baby-Cafe's Collab Parts 6 & 7. The other parts can also be found there
8. Template 45 from Erica
9. Template from Andrea Gold
10. I forgot to grab the preview to this one - Acrylic Alpha from Vicki20


I like these Daily Downloads for June:

Scrapmatters - 3 Little Birds kit by Misschifis

Gotta Pixel - Collab kit by Ziggle Designs & Amy Sumrall (Note: site is currently down)

Sales/Bargains:

DSP's 99ct Item of the week by Tina Chambers

Have a nice day ahead!

1 comment:

fun2educate said...

Just found your blog and I love what you are doing. I never realized there were so many special and sales out there in the digi world. Thank you so much for sharing and I will be checking back daily.