Thursday, June 19, 2008

Freebies & Sales Jun 19, 08 - P2

I may be very late tomorrow so posting the new stuff I've found first.

Grace - awww, you always make my day, you stalker you :D

More FREEBIE FINDS

1. Template by Erica
2. Template from Sweet Shoppe
3. Template from Sine at ScrapOrchard You have to be registered & logged in.
4. Kit from Lilou
5. QP freebie from Verena Karolyi at DSA Limited Time
6. QP from Bon Scrapatit
7. Paper & musical note from Danielle Young
8. Shirt-shaped album & template from Digiscrap4all
9. Wordart from Bethany
10. This came in just as I was typing - freebie from Patricia Amaral LIMITED TIME

SALES & SPECIALS

1. Madame Mim is retiring these products at Catscrap. Grab them for $1. . I just got the Oil on Canvas and Frames. Hmm, do you think I should get the leaves too? I think I have 3 billion leaves already.

2. $1 Thurs at FPD. I didnt see anything new up apart from these brushes from Scarletheels last I checked. Be sure to check back again later in case more are added.

3. Scarletheels also has this bundle pack in her own store for $2.50 (normal $4.50) for limited time

4. It's Dirt Cheap Thurs at Weeds & Wildflowers So far I've only seen 20% off items.

5. This just came in too. Flergs of SBG is having a 30% sale for 2 days Jun 20-22 to celebrate her 1 year digiversary

K, I should post this now before more comes in and I get stuck here :D Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi sweetie!!!

Thanks for SHOWCASING my freebie again today and Mac's greeting is PRICELESS!!! Ahhh, to be SO young again ... hmmm ...

Have a GORGEOUS day!

XOXO,
Linda :)

fun2educate said...

Ann,
Thanks for the list. I'm outta here to shop. Have a great week end. Give Mac a little hug from me.
Grace

PS> Our fridges must look alot alike. Mine says the same about me. That was fun. Thanks